Rabies Clinic 2023
Banfield Square Park
Park at 6 Gee St., Van Etten NY 14889
Sponsored by the Chemung County Health Department
with Town of Van Etten
Monday, October 30, 2023
6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Save the Date! Registration link coming soon at
▪ Young pets: Puppies, kittens, and ferrets must be at least 3 months of age.
▪ Initial vaccinations are effective for only one year. Pets must be re-vaccinated one year after initial vaccination.
▪ Previously vaccinated dogs & cats: Bring proof of vaccination to the clinic to receive a rabies certificate that is good for 3 years*. If no
proof provided, the certificate will expire in one year.
▪ Ferret vaccinations: Ferrets must be vaccinated annually.
▪ Clinics are for New York State residents only.
▪ Vaccinations are FREE, but donations are greatly appreciated!
If special assistance is needed at the clinic, please call 737-2019 to register a few days prior to the clinic